While not as exciting as when the new batch of Beajolais Nouveau arrives, we’re still pretty excited to have preserves to retail. Come check our pantry!
- When you're given a beautiful watermelon in your CSA basket, you use every bit! Watermelon pickles in… instagram.com/p/sa-ZqeudHg/ 7 hours ago
- A tale of two fruits: Foraged high bush cranberries (thanks @anointment !) and Prune Plums - one of… instagram.com/p/sZ3BmIudLk/ 17 hours ago
- Rainbow themed party for my 5-year old. Almost all from our CSA or home grown vegetables!… instagram.com/p/sFWMLxudDJ/ 1 week ago
- A perfect way to start the day in Merigomish, NS. instagram.com/p/r7BZ17udPP/ 1 week ago
- I grew them!! #gardenerspride instagram.com/p/rulzq6OdLR/ 2 weeks ago
- 25,033 hits
100 Mile Challenge Apples Blueberries Brandy Chestnuts Citrus Contest Cooking with Kids Cranberries CSA Decorating Garden Holidays Jam Exchange Jam Making Liqueurs Monthly Features Musings Peaches Preserving Recipes Rhubarb Savings Strawberries Thinking Outside the Jar Uncanny Fans Uncategorized Vanilla Weekly Offerings Wine